Moving your most precious pet dog within Australia can be a seamless and smooth process with the assistance of the Aeropets® Dog Transport Specialists. From the moment of enquiry we can assist with all of your questions to ease your concerns and provide a simple step by step booking for your loved ones travel. We work hard to ensure your animals care and comfort is the first priority throughout transit. The Aeropets® team are dog transport specialists and are aware of the regulations, requirements and transit protocols in different airport destinations around Australia.
Specifically we can assist with:-
- Matching the correct dog transport container for optimal comfort in their journey;
- Facilitating door to door dog transport service (collection from residence and delivery to new residence) or simply airport to airport;
- Providing the internationally recognised Skymat for your dog’s transport. The Skymat absorbs both liquids (water and urine) and odours so your pet will travel comfortably during the flight. Pet mats can absorb up to 2 litres of liquids and are available for all sizes of plastic and wooden kennels, from small to extra large;
- Planning the most direct route for your dog’s transport to minimise overall travel time;
- Assisting in the preparation and advice for particular destinations that need appropriate documentation and relevant vaccinations for example, Dog Transport into Tasmania;
- Providing advice and assistance with appropriate Dog Transport travel age and airline regulations;
- Providing advice and assistance on the necessary items needed for your Dog’s Transport increasing their confidence throughout the journey.