Aeropets® is a proud member of the Pet Industry Association Australia (PIAA) which aims to create an environment of best practice principles and ongoing learning for improved technology and systems in the pet industry. The PIAA liaises with governments, animal welfare agencies, as well as pet and animal groups nationally and internationally.
AQIS (Australian Quarantine Inspection Service)
Aeropets® liaise with AQIS who provide advice and assistance to existing exporters of agricultural and fisheries on the following:
- Import conditions of destination countries for all agricultural, fisheries and forestry products;
- Australian export legislation requirements;
- Export documentation, including export permits and health certificates;
- AQIS quality assurance arrangements;
- Premises registration requirements;
- Inspection procedures.
Located on Shaw Road at Wooloowin, (Kalinga Park Vet Surgery) and Lancaster Road, Ascot (Ascot Vet Surgery) are Aeropets® preferred vets Dr Ben Charlton and Dr Scott Heinemann. Both vets assist with any of the vetting requirements for pets to enter a country for international pet transport. They also assist with general vaccinations for boarding, micro-chipping and pets health.
Aeropets® transport all of their VIP’s pets through the following airline partners:-
Toll Air Express (Virgin)
Australian Air Express (Qantas)
Air New Zealand